Notifications

Bookmarks

Lists

More
Tweet
rainie
status: what the fuck @rainbluevidence ∙ 1m BIIIITCH MY DMS ARE OPEN

๏ฝฅ๏พŸ betty ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ @BettyJamesandInez
@rainbluevidence i screengrabbed but idk how to upload. can i send to u? turn up the volume & look at her mouth. rainie is saying "baby blue" & i'm 100% confident it's his pool

TIFF IS MY MOMMY @tiffsselenator ∙ 4m ferne lamarr is the polar opposite of rainie and if #rainieisarobot doesn't convince you, nothing will. you can't factory farm authenticity, sweetie!                        
liza cutler stan acct @lizacutlervevo ∙ 9m KDSFJ NOT RAINIE DOING HER FIRST IG LIVE AND ENDING IT BY "DROWNING" US..................HER MIND

๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ†„ @rinaxsawayama ∙ 13m @getawaycar @rainbluevidence @royyallyyours @thelightscumming ladies idc who u STAN or what u STAND for what we are NOT going 2 do is mf drag ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ THE LOVE CLUB EP BY TEEN PRODIGY RAINIE ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ                        
tassia ruined me @thelightscumming ∙ 28m @getawaycar @royallyyours guyssss pls don't snitch tag or jack will shadowban u! also rainie admits she looks her name up on twitter and this is kinda rude! thank u                        
steph ๐Ÿ“ @royyallyyours ∙ 49m @rainbluevidence @rainie so admit you liked the love club ep and go lol

lmao remember when H**ri*tta looked like a normal person and I didn't have to simp for her surgeon :(

๐ŸŽ€ ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’“๐’† is ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’‚๐’š ๐ŸŽ€ @getawaycar ∙ 1h @rainbluevidence @rainie no ๐Ÿ’€

lmao remember when H**ri*tta looked like a normal person and I didn't have to simp for her surgeon :(

uncut (cami) james @uncutjames ∙ 2h @samwilktank ironic considering your default but go off. common knowledge by now that if you don't like rainie, you want to be her. bye now.                        
if ur still playing acnh dm me @drag0night ∙ 3h @chromaticaiv IF LIL ASS STEVE FROM STRANGER THINGS IS WHATS CONSIDERED "THICC" THESE DAYS KILL ME NOW

s c h n e c k e @midsommer
confused why rainie is all over blu when leroy thicc sommer is right there ๐Ÿ‘

darcy met sam โ™ก 12/1/19 โ™ก @samwilktank ∙ 3h LMFAOOOOOO fam rainie's sexual orientation really be cilian murphy reject clones? she off screen dumpster diving in the og pokรฉmon movie at the lab where the scientists throw all the failed mewtwos in the trash                        
flora and fauna @floras ∙ 4h smh this is why i stan flora sommer and flora sommer only

DID ANYONE ELSE CATCH THE IG LIVE WHERE RAINIE WAS DOING POV ASMR OR DID I DREAM THAT
sex money feelings die @rainieisarobot ∙ 4h @rainbluevidence from this morning? yeah. you can see the edge of the infinity pool. it's for sure his. i'm putting my clown makeup on now. thanks rainie!                        
status: what the fuck @rainbluevidence ∙ 4h DID ANYONE ELSE CATCH THE IG LIVE WHERE RAINIE WAS DOING POV ASMR OR DID I DREAM THAT                        
natassia kattana ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ @natassiakattana ∙ 5h @bummertimedadness out of EVERYONE (rainie aside like? NATASSIA is the real victim here?) involved in the #leroyaleleaks, you feel bad for the white cis manchild who's too moronic to figure out two factor authentification? problematic AF                        
ABOLISH THE POLICE @ifurtooshylmk ∙ 5h @rainbluevidence DRAG HER @rainie

๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– "๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š—" @bummertimedadness ∙ 6h i know rainie is feuding with:

1) witchtok
2) ferne lemarr (i saw her @ outside lands and she was hella coked out btw)
3) the blubirds
4) the germans
5) her own stans

but does anyone else feel bad for roy sommer? normally when nudes leak they're not flaccid and featuring dick zits, yk??

Blu Church 2020 @BluChurchForPrez ∙ 7h The most featured in roy sommer's bad hair day leaks and @rainie is still the most basic bitch of them all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #leroyaleleakes #rainieisarobot

kris @alovestory_
GUYS THEY DELETED THE TIKTOK BUT I FOUND IT AKSLFJDSKF
the last great american dynasty @ralnonme ∙ 8h y'all know i'm HERE for rainie always but likeeeeee? are we gonna address her finsta handle... the literal GENIUS who birthed melodrama couldn't think of anything better than... "SNOWIE" sksksksksksksksks                        
(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ โ™ฅ notice me rainie โ™ฅ @raiincioud ∙ 8h "I feel like my life is over" I feel like I want your life in my ovaries

kris @alovestory_
GUYS THEY DELETED THE TIKTOK BUT I FOUND IT AKSLFJDSKF
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ @sylviesanders ∙ 10h natassia kattan: articulate, elegant, full of grace, mature, wise beyond her years, unafraid to confront the invasion of our privacy in the era of the surveillance state on instagram live

rainie:
BLACKPINK! @ImSourCandyy ∙ 10h IDK SHIT BUT JS my bff (she lives in Laurel Canyon) saw them making out at the Madd house 2 nights ago and H**** kept rubbing his d***. she said she thinks it's the size of a subway 5 dollar foot long and B** smells exactly like their chipotle ranch wtf ๐Ÿ˜ญ

#SAMZZI @MyMyMyyyyy
WAIT WHAT ARE RAINIE AND BLU BACK TOGETHER
Alyssa W. @alyssalynnew ∙ 10h #rainieisarobot best deep dive since Janelle sent me the sam toomey relationships timeline hehe                        
sex money feelings die @rainieisarobot ∙ 12h disclaimer: i love rainblu but blu and rainie are BROKEN UP FFS. the last photo he uploaded of her was in MARCH. they haven't been together ALL QUARANTINE. did everyone conveniently forget that jasper from twilight subtweeted her "u up?" in MAY and deleted it 10 minutes later                        
#SAMZZI @mymymyyyyy ∙ 12h WAIT WHAT ARE RAINIE AND BLU BACK TOGETHER                        
trans is BAAAlid @Lambypiexox ∙ Mon 27 @henroyetta @kaseychurch ur delusional she's been in germany for 3 wks                        
โ•ฐโ˜†โ˜† CHURCH โ˜†โ˜†โ•ฎ @kaseychurch ∙ Mon 27 @henroyetta lmao these photos are so old tho

clue 1: he doesn't have a mustache, clue 2: rainie looks exactly like she did in her pure heroine era. notice the hair length? clue 3: he said "sorry for being nostalgic." clue 4: sommerstans are noticing the same photos in the bg of roy's studio from a video in 2017

- Henroy Is Real - @henroyetta ∙ Mon 27 !!! CALLING ALL HENROYETTA STANS !!! we need to discuss #rainieisarobot + #leroyaleleaks !!!

1) DMS - Compare theirs with n*z and t*ssia? like??? Explains why they were papped @ LAX around the same time ๐Ÿค” And why we didn't know where rainie was quarantining after she broke up w/ B

2) Photos - Blubirds are saying they were taken in 2015. NOPE! Theyre RECENT and i can prove it! Stay with me b/c it's a wild ride and (1/12)

steph ๐Ÿ“ @royyallyyours ∙ Mon 27 @ella02020 ella did u see the photos of rainie with roy? is that who the "guest" was at the farm recording noah's album?                        
๏ผฅ๐ฅโ„“๐š @ella02020 ∙ Mon 27 RAINIE/BLU IS DEAD
FOLKLORE IS ABOUT KAY CALTHORPE
GOD IS A WOMAN
AND SHE'S GIVING THE GAYS EVERYTHING THEY WANT

Tiff. @tiff93 ∙ Mon 27 @babypughugs psure it's ferne not rainie lmao                        
PUGGALICIOUS @babypughugs ∙ Mon 27 Scooter Braun makes a statement that they're "taking a break" last week (link in replies) but in the leaked clip w/ Gigi de Palma, you can see Blu Church grab a girl's ass and she's wearing hot pink like Rainie. What is the truth ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€                        
๐ŸŒŸ Parker's Besties ๐ŸŒŸ @BestieNation ∙ Mon 27 ON GOD RAINIE'S TEAM IS DOING THE CALCULUS ON HOW TO STEAL PARKER BEST'S THUNDER                        

Who to follow

Show more
Terms    Privacy policy    Cookies    Ads info    More

ยฉ 2020 Twitter, Inc.